Friday, May 14, 2010

feel the weight falling off...

...My shoulders!
as the summer kicks in, full effect, I am so grateful to be done with classes.
I am moving AGAIN this year... getting my own apartment.
finally have a full time job, however temporary it may be... but its good money
finally able to be done with classes and free of the responsibility of assignments and due dates for a while..
i can just focuz on work, my friends, my life, and having fun this summer!
i think im also gonna do quite a bit of volunteering with Habitat for Humanity this summer...
i have been a member of the organization for some time now and i really need to get out there and lend a hand, some strength and support. volunteering and building into existence a new home for a family in desperate need of one is a truly unique experience... and i would be happy to contribute.
SLEEP. its definitely something i was not getting enough of these past couple weeks... but now finals are over. im gonna throw myself into my work; rest, and chug along until i WANT to come back to school with excitement for my new Fall schedule.

i bid u all Adieu!!

have funn this summer, will ya!!
PEACE

1 comment:

  1. Well good luck with the job thing and have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete